RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Nursing Home - Sheffield, South Yorkshire - Salary up £15.50 per hour
Working Hours: 33 hours per week
Size of Facility: 54 Bedded
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join a well-respected and regarded Nursing Home in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This nursing home has a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care and provides care to patients with various conditions. They are looking for a passionate and honest Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled team.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse role include:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training
- Support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with various
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK