Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Falls Prevention - Buckinghamshire - £22.97-£23.97 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join the falls prevention team with one of our clients based in Buckinghamshire.
To successful Physiotherapist will be delivering targeted physiotherapy assessment and interventions to patients within a community setting providing falls prevention - this may be in a patient's own home or a community setting e.g. exercise/balance classes.
An ability to travel around is required- car driver and access to a car desirable
- Assessment, plan, implement and evaluate interventions as an autonomous practitioner using independence of judgement
- Being part of the Falls Prevention Service ensuring that physiotherapy input is integral to the patients overall care plan and patient goal setting alongside other healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring a high quality of service delivery and evidence based treatment.
- Improve standards of care by efficient and effective use of resources and appropriate and timely physiotherapy interventions.
- Work in accordance with guidance set out in national and local guidance e.g. The NHS Improvement Plan, Supporting Patients with Long Term Conditions, the NSF for Older People
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experience of working as part of an MDT team.
- Previous NHS experience.
- Knowledge and skills to assess patients with complex presentations to arrive at clinical diagnosis.
- Practical knowledge of relevant clinical profession.
- Excellent communication skills including influencing, negotiation & empathic skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of organisations and individuals.
- The ability to identify and act upon adverse clinical signs.
As an Physiotherapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligbile to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.