Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly & Dementia - Walsall, West Midlands - Up to £18.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to join this service in Walsall as Clinical Lead. My client is part of one of the country's leading and most reputable healthcare companies who deliver exceptional standards of elderly care nationally.
The home is a fast paced environment and the ideal individual will have experience working with in complex clinical care setting. As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will also require a high level of clinical skills, but the patience and perseverance which is necessary when working within Elderly & Dementia services.
Benefits for the Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive salary
- Uniform provided
- Support with Revalidation
- Ongoing comprehensive training package
The role of the Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- To support the manager and other senior team members in all aspects of the home's management and service provision.
- Working within policy guidelines ensuring that all relevant legislation, the organisations Policies and Procedures and Codes of Practice are adhered to.
- To lead the clinical nursing work and staff management in the designated area of responsibility
- To take responsibility for ensuring that residents personal care needs are met, and to provide direct care where required
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (hospital or nursing home)
- A Registered Nurse qualification ( RMN or RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK