Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Sponsorship for tier 2 nurses - Elderly Nursing Home - Sheffield - £15.50 per hour
Are you an RGN or an RMN who requires a company that can support you on a tier 2 visa? I am currently recruiting for a national care provider in Sheffield that can offer sponsorship to tier 2 nurses.
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Sheffield.
This is a fully compliant nursing home which offers exceptional standards of care. Within this permanent nursing role you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses, to help progress and develop within your nursing career.
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- High quality clinical skills