Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Young Adults Physical/Learning Disabilities -Wolverhampton, West Midlands - £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Working hours: Full time
I am currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN/RMN/RNLD ) to join this diverse and highly motivated team of nurses.
As a Newly qualified nurse, you will work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional standard of care to the young adults which have physical or learning disability needs.
Your priority as a newly qualified nurse is to provide relevant care at an exceptional level and to ensure that those in your care are treated with respect and are able to have independence which enables them to enjoy their life at the home.
Benefits for the Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RGN/RMN/RNLD include:
- Competitive salary
- Option to work short shifts
- Support with revalidation
- Continuous professional training
- Thorough induction
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RGN/RMN/RNLD your responsibilities will be:
- Liaise with parents, carers and relevant professionals to devise care plans which reflect physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the resident. Implement and evaluate the care plans.
- Develop links with all residents' relatives, care agencies and professional staff to facilitate seamless care delivery.
- Organise regular care reviews and attend meetings pertaining to individual patients.
- Promote collaborative working partnerships and effective communication between all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure that all clinical incidents/near misses within the sphere of responsibility are managed in a timely manner. Report any action taken to the home manager or their deputy to minimise risk.
The ideal candidate for this Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RGN/RMN/RNLD will have:
- A Registered Nursing ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) qualification
- A current and valid registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK
- Up to date knowledge of current practices