RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care - Nursing Home - Dudley, West Midlands - £16.50 per hour (nights)
Benefits: Competitive salary, paid breaks, support through revalidation
I am looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a complex care setting. My client is a medium-sized, complex care nursing home based in Dudley, West Midlands. The service offers care to residents with a range of physical disabilities which require complex nursing care.
As an RGN, you will be working with individuals suffering from brain injury, Muscular Dystrophy, Motor Neurone Disease and Stroke, amongst others.
The company provides an excellent level of training and support to all staff at this interesting and challenging home. The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse ( RGN ) position needs to be aware that this home does not cater for elderly dementia residents and this role does involve complex care.
Benefits for the RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care include:
- Competitive salary
- Thorough support and training
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
The role of the RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care is:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Assess the care needed to address the residents' physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with complex care requirements
As a RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop will be considered
- Have a current and valid registration with the NMC ( RGN )
- The legal right to work in the UK