Occupational Therapist - Adult - Community - Greenwich - £25-£30 per hour depending on experience
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Adults Disabilities team within Greenwich. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with a disability to undertake and review assessments in consultation with other health professionals.
The successful occupational therapist will be assessing the functional needs of disabled people in their own homes with the aim of enhancing independence, safety and quality of life. In doing so the Occupational Therapist will be undertaking assessments and arranging subsequent services if required.
Some supervision may be required so this is an excellent opportunity for someone to increase their range of experience in a social services setting. Supervision may be required for the allocation of work to assistants and support staff.
Our client is keen to hear from applications with at least two years' post qualified experience and have experience of providing aid and rehabilitation for clients with a disability.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Great working Hours
- Part time- 3 days a week
- 15 hours per week
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Basic awareness of safeguarding
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation appropriate to disability services
- Able to work independently
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy