RGN - Registered Nurse - Cancer Care, Cerebral Palsy - Nursing Home - Rothwell, West Yorkshire - Salary £17 per hour dependent on experience
Shift Patterns: Various shift available Days and Nights. (7:45am till 7:45pm - 7:45pm till 7:45am)
Size of Facility: 35 bed service
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a well-respected and regarded nursing home in Rothwell, West Yorkshire.
The company is one of Leeds most respected providers of supported living and nursing care for the elderly. They provides care to patients with conditions such as Cancer Care, Cerebral Palsy, Head/Brain Injury, Hearing Impairment, Motor Neuron Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke, Visual Impairment.
They have a long standing reputation for excellence with residents, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this RGN - Registered Nurse role include:
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- 28 days standard holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
As a RGN - Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a RGN - Registered Nurse you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments