Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Sponsorship for tier 2 nurses - Elderly Nursing Homes - Newcastle Upon Tyne - £15.50 per hour
Are you an RGN or an RMN who requires a company that can support you on a tier 2 visa? I am currently recruiting for a national care provider in Newcastle Upon Tyne that can offer sponsorship to tier 2 nurses - RGN or RMN qualified.
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a new permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The home is fully compliant and has exceptional staffing levels.
As an RGN or RMN, you will have lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a this role. As an RGN or RMN, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
As Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- High quality clinical skills