Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Dorking, Surrey - salary up to £45,000.
Hours: Full time, 5 days a week
This state of the art nursing home in Dorking, Scotland, is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse.
The successful individual for this role will have previous experience as a Clinical Lead Nurse or Deputy Manager and will be looking for a new challenging role. The home has exceptional facilities, has been renovated and was rated highly in the last inspection.
The benefits of this role as a Clinical Lead RGN or RMN include:
- An excellent salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
As a Clinical Lead RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Undertaking supervision of all staff in your team to ensure safe and high quality practice
- Executing all nursing functions and supporting teams through providing adequate levels of care to clients
- Managing junior staff and coordinating the work of others involved in caring for the patient. Including the patient's family
- Dealing with residents with complex needs
As a Clinical Lead RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK