Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Nights - Glasgow, Scotland - £13.20 an hour
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) seeking a permanent night opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Glasgow, Scotland. The home is fully compliant with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
The home is fully complaint and the staffing levels are exceptional ion the home.There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You are able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
There is a pension scheme, breaks are paid for, statutory sick pay all on offer.
As a RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
You will have:
- A RGN or RMN
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments