Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly - Nursing Home - Pitlochry, Perthshire, Scotland - Salary up to £42,000 per annum
Hours: Full time
I am currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiast Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ), to take on the role of Clinical Lead Nurse within this elderly nursing home in Pitlochry, Perthshire.
This state of the art elderly nursing home in Aberdeen, Scotland is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Clinical Lead Nurse, who has previous experience working in a Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager position.
The home has exceptional facilities, has been renovated and was rated highly in the last inspection.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- An excellent salary of up to £42,000 per annum
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Undertaking supervision of all staff in your team to ensure safe and high quality practice
- Executing all nursing functions and supporting teams through providing adequate levels of care to clients
- Managing junior staff and coordinating the work of others involved in caring for the patient. Including the patient's family
- Dealing with residents with complex needs
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK