Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Sheffield - Salary up to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Size of Facility: 55 bedded nursing home
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Home Manager, either Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualified to join a well-respected and regarded Private Nursing Home in Sheffield.
The company is one of regions most respected providers of private health care. They specialise in elderly care and have a long standing reputation for excellence with patients, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognised with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- You will take overall responsibility for the care of the home as the registered manager in charge and to promote high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies.
- Required to manage both the people and resources to ensure high standards of care and service are achieved within the home to regulatory standards and both sales and profits maximised.
- A sound working knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care of the elderly is essential. A good understanding of budgets is desirable.
- The ability to write and implement marketing plans is desirable as is the importance of understanding the advantages of public relations activity and its positive impact in the nursing home environment.
- A detailed knowledge of the statutory requirements associated with care for the elderly is essential.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the key business activities associated with a nursing home.
- A strong background of successful home management is essential, preferably with knowledge of new home commissioning and leading excellence in care.
As a Registered Home Manager - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK