Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Part Time - Female Acute Mental Health - £22-24- Ilford
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the female acute mental health ward with one of our NHS clients based in Ilford.
The successful occupational Therapist will be providing 1:1 and group OT assessments and intervention to female patients with acute mental health needs. It will be required that the successful Occupational Thwerapist will have a good understanding of Occupational Therapy theory and processes and a thorough knowledge of the recovery model within mental health.
The priority of the role will be to complete ADL assessments as part of the ward's discharge planning. The role will also be to provide individual assessments and interventions as well as group work as identified through assessment and MDT referral. OT will be required to ensure clinical documentation is completed as well as write assessment reports and provide feedback to the MDT.
22.5 hours per week across three days desirable.
The successful Occupational Therapist have experience of…
- Acute mental health
- Knowledge of the recovery model within mental health.
- Activities of daily living assessments
- Assessing Service Users
- Mental health assessments
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and identify outcomes
- Holding own case load
- Care Management
- Working within the new Care Act
- Assessing and supporting Carers
- IT skills essential as post will include data input
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy