Physiotherapist - Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab - Sheffield - £24 per hour (Band 6)
We are recruiting a Locum Physiotherapist to join one of our NHS clients in Sheffield. The successful Physio will be working within cardiac and pulmonary rehab. Respiratory experience is desirable. Physio's with extensive Band 5 experience in this area would also be considered.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Ongoing Contract with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Pulmonary Rehab
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy