Band 6 - Physiotherapist - Ministry of Defence - Musculoskeletal - Yorkshire - £26 - £30ph
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the MSK team for our armed forces client. This role will be based in Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have good experience of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy. It would be ideal for the suitable candidate to have a strong sporting background. This is a unique opportunity as the manager is looking to work closely with the successful applicant to develop and build on existing skill set. This role is full time and to start ASAP for 37 hours per week. The contract initially goes on until the 22nd December.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Sports Injuries
- NHS work
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy