Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - East London - £48,000 per annum plus benefits
Closing date: 24th August 2017
Interview date: W/C 4th September 2017
I am currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled RMN or RNLD to join this Private Mental Health Hospital as Ward Manager in East London.
The successful Ward Manager, will be Managing a 15 bedded AIMs accredited Low Secure service with full and strong MDT complement within a female only hospital setting.
Working for this service you will receive £500 for completing 3 months service, £650 for completing 9 months service and £950 for completing 18 months service.
This fully compliant award winning hospital cares for women with complex mental health needs and their related issues, such as self-harm and eating disorders. They offer a number of specialist treatments across four wards, including Forensic Secure services, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and Intensive Care. There is also a unit for women with learning disabilities.
As a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD, you will benefit from:
- Teaching and CPD programmes + Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- Competitive pay ranges with enhancements for working night shifts
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
As Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical performance, and manage operations within the service, in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Managing and coordinate the referral and assessments processes to maintain the service competitive edge.
- Co-ordinating the MDT working, maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all team members, and other services within the hospital
As a Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD, you must have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- It will be an advantage if you have experience of working in a secure service or personality disorder service