Senior Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - ICMP Team - Erith - £22-£26ph
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the ICMP team in Ertih. The Intensive Case Management with Psychosis team (ICMP) provides care to patients with psychosis in need of person centred therapy from an Occupational Therapist with the ability to safely manager caseloads whilst working positively with families and carers.
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working in a multidisciplinary setting within community mental health services. This is a demanding role and it is necessary that the candidate is confident and has the relevant skills to be able to manage the work from the outset. Regular supervision will be offered.
Benefits of the role…
- 3 month initial contract
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Liaison with colleagues in the in-patient and home treatment teams is essential
- focus on preventing hospital admissions
- facilitating discharge at the earliest possible opportunity
- MDT meetings
- home visits
- Ability to conduct home visits is essential
- Community mental health services.
- Multidisciplinary setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Managing a caseload of clients with psychosis in a person-centred way
- Working within the CPA framework,
- Developing robust risk assessment and management plans.
- OT & generic mental health assessments
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy