Staff Nurse - RGN - Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Huddersfield - Salary up to £15 per hour dependent on experience
Days and Nights rota
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the area's most respected nursing homes that offer first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals in lovely comfortable surroundings.
They are currently looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse ( RGN ) with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share their passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) with experience working within a highly complex clinical setting looking for a challenging new position to develop yourself professionally.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN - Registered General Nurse role include but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
As a Staff Nurse - RGN - Registered General Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN - Registered General Nurse, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK