Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Scarborough, North Yorkshire - Salary up to £29,850 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Size of Facility: 17 bedded facility
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join a well-respected and regarded nursing home.
The company has several homes across the Scarborough, North Yorkshire area and are currently looking for a dedicated RGN to join their team in Scarborough as a Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead Nurse. They are one of the most respected providers of supported living and social care for people from the age of eighteen upwards.
The company provides care to patients with various conditions, they have 24 hour nurses to provide quality care. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with residents, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £29,850 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
As a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Undertaking supervision of all staff in your team to ensure safe and high quality practice
- Executing all nursing functions and supporting teams through providing adequate levels of care to clients
- Managing junior staff and coordinating the work of others involved in caring for the patient. Including the patient's family
- Dealing with residents with complex needs
As a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A relevant RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK