Deputy Home Manager - Private Nursing Home - Coventry - Warwickshire - £17.36ph - Working Hours: 38.5 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Home Manager within a stunning service in the Coventry area.
You should be an experienced Deputy Manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The home designed for older people with specialist dementia needs. The home provides a specialist nursing service for individuals. Situated near the centre of Coventry, the home offers a supportive environment with comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs
The benefits of this Nursing Home Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of £17.36
- Private medical insurance
- Specialist dementia training
- Continuing professional development
- A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Deputy Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Home Manager you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Experience working as a home manager
- The legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or for more details, please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Harry on 0161 974 1665.