Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Knutsford, Cheshire - Up to £19.00 per hour
Permanent - Full Time or part Time - shorter shifts available
I am currently seeking an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) with strong clinical skills to join a reputable medium sized nursing home in Knutsford, Cheshire.
My client is an award winning provider of elderly and dementia care with more than 20 locations across the UK.
You will be a Staff Nurse ( RGN ) who has experience working in a similar setting and is passionate about their profession and driven to deliver individualised and respectful care to the elderly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very closely knit and skilled team in a home which prides itself on offering comprehensive induction and continuous training which can be tailored to include any specialised training you have an interest in.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - RGN role include:
- Short or Long shifts
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training
- Refer a friend payment Scheme
The role of the Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - RGN is:
- To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
As a Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - RGN you will have:
- Experience working in a similar setting
- Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK