Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Liverpool, Merseyside - £17 per hour
Working Hours: Permanent Full Time/Part Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this large elderly nursing home as Registered Nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside. I am currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who has experience working in a clinical setting to join this well respected elderly nursing home. This opportunity is ideal for a Registered Nurse with experience in general or dementia nursing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very closely knit and skilled team in a home which prides itself on offering comprehensive induction and continuous training which can be tailored to include any specialised training you have an interest in.
You will be a Registered Nurse who has experience working in a similar setting and is passionate about their profession and driven to deliver individualised and respectful care to the elderly while recognising resident's own personal needs.
The role of the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
- To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience working in a similar setting
- Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK