Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Knutsford, Cheshire - Knutsford, Cheshire - £14.85 - £15.50 per hour
Working Hours: Permanent Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this established elderly nursing home as Staff Nurse in Knutsford, Cheshire.
I am presently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who has experience working in a clinical setting to join this well respected elderly nursing home. This opportunity is ideal for a Registered Nurse with experience in either general or dementia nursing.
You will be a Registered Nurse who has experience working in a similar setting and is passionate about their profession and driven to deliver individualised and respectful care to the elderly while recognising resident's own personal needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very closely knit and skilled team in a home which prides itself on offering comprehensive induction and continuous training which can be tailored to include any specialised training you have an interest.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity benefits
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- A generous company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Parking
The role of the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience working in a similar setting
- Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
- A registered nurse qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK