Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leeds, West Yorkshire - Salary up to £39,936 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 48 per week
Shift Patterns: 4 x Night Shifts - Mon - Sun, 7.45pm-7.45am with flexibility to also work days as and when required by the company.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a well-respected and regarded nursing home in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The company is one of Leeds most respected providers of supported living and social care for older people. The company provides care to patients with various conditions. They have a long standing reputation for excellence with residents, families, community and professionals, and has been widely recognized with awards and accolades, including the 'Quality Hallmark Award' for End of Life Care under the Gold Standards Framework.
This home has 20 nursing beds, 10 intermediate Care, 25 residential and 8 extra care plus apartments.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous salary package up to £39,936 per annum
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave entitlement ( inclusive of Bank Holidays )
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Providing and supervising the delivery of high standards of care to residents with the nursing home
- Undertaking supervision of all staff in your team to ensure safe and high quality practice
- Executing all nursing functions and supporting teams through providing adequate levels of care to clients
- Managing junior staff and coordinating the work of others involved in caring for the patient. Including the patient's family
- Dealing with residents with complex needs
As a Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting
- A RMN or RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK