RGN - Registered Nurse - Care Home - Young Adults with Physical Disabilities - Birmingham, West Midlands - £16 per hour
Working Hours: Full time - Nights
I am currently looking for an RGN, who has a passion for caring for adults ages between 16 - 65, and how has similar experience working within a complex care setting.
My client forms part of a national charity which strives to deliver exceptional standards of care to individuals who live with learning and physical disabilities.
As an RGN, you will be supported in any personal or professional development which you wish to undertake and the company is passionate about encouraging progression from within.
You will be experienced working in a complex clinical setting, as the needs of residents include Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, amongst others.
Benefits for the successful RGN - Registered Nurse include:
- Support through revalidation process
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Opportunities for CPD
The role of the RGN - Registered Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
As a RGN - Registered Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK