Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Dementia Nursing Home - Birmingham, West Midlands - Up to £15.50 per hour
Working Hours: 37.5 hours on nights
I am presently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join this elderly and dementia nursing home.
Split over two floors, the ground floor has one residential and one low dependency unit. My client is part of one of the country's leading and award winning healthcare groups. The service provides end of life, palliative and respite care to elderly residents who all have a diagnosis of dementia.
Upstairs the two units care for residents with more advanced dementia and challenging behaviour. The home is a fast paced environment and the ideal individual will have experience working with dementia sufferers. As ab RGN or RMN, you will also require a high level of clinical skills, but the patience and perseverance which is necessary when working within memory services.
Benefits for Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- SMART pension
- SMART childcare vouchers
The role of the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- To provide exceptional, person-centred care within a clinical setting
- Assess the changing needs and condition of residents and review care plans accordingly
- Be confident enough to react accordingly to emergencies
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships within a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals including social workers and community teams
- Partake in the training and induction of all new members of staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines including acting upon CQC recommendations
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (hospital or nursing home)
- A general or mental health nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK