Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands - £14.50 per hour
Working Hours: Full time
This is an excellent opportunity for an RGN or RMN, who is looking for a new permanent nursing position in Stoke-On-Trent.
My client is nationally recognised as one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care across the private sector. As part of a large, national healthcare company you will benefit from a comprehensive induction programme, and ongoing training and development.
Benefits for the successful Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction package
- Ongoing professional support and guidance
- Support through revalidation
The home delivers care to elderly residents who have age related illness alongside specialist dementia care. Experienced in a similarly complex care setting you will be proficient in all clinical competencies and confident in leading a team, providing mentorship to junior members of staff on night shifts.
You will be joining a highly skilled and experienced team who all take pride in their role, are passionate about the care which they provide, and work hard to provide a homely atmosphere for each of their residents.
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be providing clinical guidance and mentorship to all junior members of the healthcare team; including nurses, healthcare assistants and students.
The role of the Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- Ensure the highest standards of care are delivered with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting ( Hospital or Nursing Home )
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN ) with strong clinical skills
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK