RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Central London - Up to £32,728 plus up to £4,000 in bonuses
Shifts: Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
I am currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN, who has previous experience working within a mental health or substance misuse setting. For this role, it's not essential that you have experience within substance misuse, however you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field.
The position of a Health and Wellbeing Nurse covers all aspects of substance misuse. As an RGN or RMN, you will be required to demonstrate an excellent level of clinical skills in order to work in a medicated detox setting.
The successful RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse will work within:
- Agreed treatment and recovery plans to support service users with their individual recovery journeys
- Engaging in key work sessions
- Offering health promotion and harm reduction advice and interventions in a criminal justice setting
- Provide access to a number of health interventions such as BBV interventions, opiate titration and community detox for service
- Work with other providers to create pathways to services and relevant treatment
- Support the concept of joint care planning for those service users.
Working in a busy detox unit, you will be joining an established and experienced team who work to provide a high level of attention to all patients in their care.
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
- Vaccinations, including BBV, Hepatitis C Screening
- Alcohol and opiate detoxification
- Health Promotion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a busy substance misuse charity. Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team. It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
- Generous salary package up to £32,728 per annum plus £4,000 in bonuses
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Relevant training and development
The ideal RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualified with relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK