Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - £30 per hour - Barnet
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the Paediatrics team of one of our clients in Barnet. The successful Occupational Therapist will be joining the Children, Young people and Families Divisions Disabled Children's team to provide community based Occupational Therapist service to children with disabilities.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding work
- Complex and varied caseloads
- full time
- 6 month contract with possible extension
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To provide a community based Occupational Therapy Service to children with disabilities, their families and carers.
- To adjust the environment to suit the service users needs by recommending appropriate equipment and/or adaptations to the home
- To advise on equipment and adaptation needs for children's education provision.
- To work in partnership and liaise with parents, carers, teachers, health professionals and relevant others to provide professional advice regarding the needs of the child
- To provide reports for the EHC (Education, Health and Care) Plan for children known to the service.
- To provide input autonomously into a special needs nursery regarding specialist equipment provision for disabled children.
- To provide supervision for Occupational therapy students on placement.
- To maintain accurate, up to date, and relevant case recordings
- To participate in and contribute to team meetings and be an active participating member of the Disabled Children's Team
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements "
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy