Occupational Therapist - Community - Brent - £28-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Hospital Discharge team within Brent. The role encompasses the assessment of service users and the undertaking of holistic assessments to include occupational therapy and care management.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience within a local authority or community focussed multi-disciplinary setting and be able to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Continuing professional development
- Community based role
- A chance to build experience in major adaptations, reablement and moving and handling risk assessments
- Joining a collaborative and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Supporting clients to live independently in the community
- Provide care, support and advice to meet peoples social care needs.
- To complete person centred and proportionate occupational therapy assessments including moving and handling risk assessments
- An in depth knowledge of medical conditions and the likely impact on the individual and be able to demonstrable knowledge of the impact of long term disability on the individual, carer and family
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of…
- Working within a multidisciplinary team and liaising with other professionals such as partners of the council and Health departments
- Experience of major adaptations, reablement, gain programs, and moving and handling assessments
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Managing a caseload and prioritising needs
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy