RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Care - Sevenoaks, Kent - £17 per hour - depending on experience
I am currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within a prestigious elderly and dementia nursing home in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This is a great opportunity for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for caring for the elderly, and ideally who has previous experience working within elderly care.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN ) / mental health nursing qualification ( RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK