Occupational Therapist - Reablement - Oban - £29-33 per hour dependent on experience
I am currently looking for an occupational therapist specialising in the reablement for an NHS client in a multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Senior Enablers and in house enablers who provide the enablement to service users.
The successful applicant will have relevant experience in providing preventative support to a range of Reablement Service Users. These services will be organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
You will work with a varied caseload consisting of young adults through to the elderly. You will be responsible for aiding the development of the individual to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads
- Working within a supportive multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have ….
- A working knowledge of Reablement/rehabilitation and Telecare/assistive technology
- Knowledge of the current policy and issues in OT/social work practice specifically Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control.
- Demonstrable knowledge of quality systems and the ability to monitor the work of the team.
- Good knowledge and experience of financial systems and managing budgets.
- Extensive knowledge and competence of IT systems and the capacity to use them to harness their potential in organising and supporting the work of the service
As an Occupational Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy