RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Stunning Nursing Home - Melton Mowbrary, Leicestershire - £15 per hour plus paid breaks
*Afternoon Shifts Only*
Working Hours: 2:30pm - 8:30pm shifts, 5 shifts per week
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) for a permanent opportunity in an Elderly Nursing Home in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
This home in Melton Mowbrary, Leicestershire provides specialist nursing support, as well as residential care, long term stays and short stays.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £15 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments