Occupational Therapist - Acute Inpatient - Glasgow - £29 p/hour
We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to join a NHS Team in Glasgow. To be successful within this position you will need previous experience of working in an acute setting and have experience of working in a high pressure environment.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- Stable team
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of…
- Working in a busy hospital
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access;
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
- Training students and supervising the work of occupational therapy assistants;
To be considered for the role of Occupational Therapist you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy