Occupational Therapist - Acute - Dumfries & Galloway- £22-28ph (Band 5/6)
We are currently looking for an experience occupational therapist to work to join a team based in an acute Ward. The required therapist will preferably have experience in working in an acute setting and must have experience of working in a high pressure environment.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- Stable team
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services and the regional special interest group.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities;
- Developing a rehabilitation programme to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence;
- Advising on home and workplace environmental alterations, such as adjustments for wheelchair access
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers;
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients;
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative task
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.