Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Newark, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands - £16.10 per hour
Days or Night positions available
Working Hours: 8 - 8 shifts, 36 hours per week
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join this elderly nursing home working either days or nights.
The home is part of one of the nation's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated RGN or RMN to join their existing team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16.10 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Relevant training and development
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
The people that live here have different needs. Some need specialist nursing support, while others need general help with everyday life. They offer residential and nursing care, long-term or just for short stays.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments