Neuro Community Paediatric Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Sunderland - £24-27 per hour
We are currently looking for a specialist paediatrics band 6 physiotherapist with substantial experience of paediatrics to work in a role based in Sunderland.
The physio will be required to have neurodevelopmental paediatric experience. The Physio will be working with complex diagnoses/ new-borns/Pre-school/ complex families in the community and be required to write EHCP's.
The ideal physiotherapist will be a paediatric clinical specialist who is an autonomous practitioner able to make appropriate clinical decisions.
Home visits are required and use of a car and a driving licence are essential.
3 Months initial contract, with the likelihood of extension.
Benefits of the role…
- Deeply rewarding work supporting children aged 0 to 18
- Community based role
- collaborative friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful physiotherapist will have experience of…
- Specialist paediatric physiotherapy
- Child development
- Childhood diseases and conditions that may impact on development and well being
- Therapeutic interventions that enable and optimise development and well being
- The need to place the child at the centre of planning
- The impact that having a sick or disabled child has on family life
- How to develop services in line with NHS guidance committed to improving quality and life chances for children
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- Educating patients and their families about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Managing clinical risk.
The candidate will be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy