Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Mental Health Hospital - Adult Acute Unit - Wadhurst, East Sussex - Salary £27,654 - £33,541 per annum + bonuses
This is an excellent opportunity for an Newly Qualified Nurse or an experienced Staff Nurse who is looking for a new permanent position within a Low Secure Mental Health Hospital.
This role offers potential for senior and management positions, so is a fantastic opportunity if you're an RMN or RNLD who is looking for a nursing role which offers opportunities for development and progression within your career.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The successful RMN or RNLD will be part of the Adult Acute unit which offers complex care and treatment for adults with severe and enduring mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
Benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD role include:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12.
- £1,000 bonus for working on a specialist unit
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- 50% Payment of your NMC fees
- Long service award
- Flexibility with the introduction of new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Refer a friend to nursing bonus
- Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
The Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) qualification and extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK