RGN - Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Stafford, Staffordshire - £31,000 per annum
Short shifts available - 8am - 2pm OR 2pm - 8pm
Working Hours: Full Time
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to join this elderly nursing home in Stafford, West Midlands working full time.
This client is one of the UK's most well regarded charity healthcare providers. The home delivers specialist dementia care to elderly residents with a range of memory illnesses.
My client is one of the largest non-profitable organisation providing elderly care in the country with over 150 homes in the UK. Working alongside a well-established and dedicated team,, you will ensure the highest level of care is delivered.
Benefits for the successful RGN - Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse include:
- Highly competitive package
- Shorter shifts available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- High street discounts
The role of the RGN - Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
As a RGN - Staff Nurse - Registered General Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification ( RGN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK