Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD - Greater London - Up to £25,409 (£3,000 Increase after Preceptorship) + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
£1,000 golden handshake | £1,000 loyalty bonus | £1,000 loan | £2,000 relocation bonus
Service: Private Mental Health Hospital Adult Acute Unit / Tier 4 CAMHS Unit / Rehab Unit
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
I am currently looking for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) to join a brilliant team of nurses at their private mental health hospital in Greater London.
The hospital site provides three adult psychiatric intensive care units, an adult acute unit, a tier 4 CAMHS unit and a rehabilitation and recovery unit that includes day care. If you are successful, you will be placed on the ward that will suit you skill set specifically.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD role include:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
- £1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
- Pickup and drop off services to and from all nearby train / bus stations
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives. Working as a RMN or RNLD you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team. To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK. This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD, you must have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK