Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Mental Health Hospital - Ticehurst, East Sussex - Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience + up to £5,000 in bonuses
£1,000 golden handshake | Free accommodation | £1,000 loyalty bonus | £1,000 loan
I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to join an enthusiastic multi disciplinary team, working with adolescent inpatients on a Tier 4 unit.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you must have experience in a range of psychometric assessments, tools and tests, ability to interpret data, write up formulations and undertake functional analysis.
The successful Clinical Psychologist must also have experience in either in CBT, DBT or EMDR approaches. Experience in a Tier 3 or Tier 4 setting will be advantageous.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will benefit from:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
- £1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
As a Clinical Psychologist, your duties will include:
- Managing an assigned caseload, prioritising and responding to referrals in a timely manner
- Undertaking assessments to identify patient needs and determine effective, evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions
- Facilitating individual and group therapy
- Providing support, supervision and training as appropriate to multidisciplinary colleagues
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic ethos and environment
- Applicants must be Clinical Psychologists who are HCPC registered and hold (or are eligible for) chartered status with the BPS. Commitment to team work and delivering a high quality service is essential.
As a Clinical Psychologist you must have:
- A current registration with the HCPC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Relevant experience