Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Private Mental Health Hospital - Bromley, Kent - From £26,541 to £33,513 per annum plus benefits
£1,000 bonus for continuous service | 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an amazing opportunity for an RMN or RNLD to be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital in Bromley, Kent.
This Hospital provides care children and adolescents with mental health illnesses or eating disorders. As an RMN or RNLD, you should ideally have previous experience working within eating disorders.
My client is a well-established, leading company providing high quality addictions and eating disorders care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD role include:
- Generous salary package up to £33,513 per annum
- £1,000 bonus for continuous service paid annually for the first three years
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Just Drive scheme
- Discount at over 8,000 high street and online retailers
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by liaising with all health workers and professionals
- Providing a high quality care
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- Eating Disorders experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)