RMN - Ward Manager - Addictions Unit - Bromley, Kent - Salary up to £40,000 per annum.
28 days annual leave | Your birthday off as annual leave
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager ( RMN ) to manage a ward within a medium-sized Mental Health Hospital in Bromley, Kent.
As an RMN - Ward Manager, you will benefit from:
- Fantastic Salary plus pension
- Sponsor NVQ courses
- 28 days annual leave
- Your birthday off as annual leave
- Great opportunities for progression
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. This is a great opportunity for the successful Ward Manager ( RMN ) to develop a service. The ideal candidate will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
As an RMN - Ward Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As an RMN - Ward Manager, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) qualification
- Extensive mental health experience
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital