Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear - £16 per hour plus enhancements for weekends
Childcare and family friendly working hours
Short shifts available - no 12 hour shifts - 7:45am - 2pm or 2pm - 8pm
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a new opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. As an RGN, you can work early or late shifts such as 7:45am - 2pm or 2pm - 8pm. You can work set day or night shifts if this also is required to support your child care requirements.
The home is fully compliant with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in this new role. As an RGN, you will be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Pension scheme + paid breaks
- Childcare and family friendly working hours
- 7:45am until 2pm or 2pm until 8pm shifts available
- Training courses and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
As an Registered General Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualifications
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments