RNLD - Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse - Male Deaf LSU - Bury, Lancashire - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Full Time Hours
My client in Bury, Lancashire are seeking Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) to join their ever growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading mental healthcare provider with the clear path for progression and development work on a Male Deaf LSU unit.
The service manager would ideally like a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) who has experience within this environment, however will consider someone who has a keen interest working with this client group.
The benefits of this RNLD - Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse role include:
- Chance to learn British Sign Language (BSL)
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
As a RNLD - Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse you will be:
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- You'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
As a RNLD - Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse you will have:
- Be a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development