Registered General Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire - Salary £15.50 per hour + pension scheme
Day shifts only
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN ) seeking a permanent night opportunity. The home is set in beautiful surroundings with easy access by public transport or by car to the home.
The home staffing levels are exceptional ion the home.There is lots of opportunity to develop yourself in a new role. You are able to be supported on training courses and mentorship courses to improve yourself and the standards the home operates to.
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered General Nurse - RGN, you will have:
- A RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments