Staff Nurse - RNLD or RMN - Adult Low Secure - Bradford, West Yorkshire - £26,000 - £31,500 per annum
7:45am -2pm or 2pm - 8pm
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) to join an adult low secure ward in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
This role offers more child and family friendly hours working hours for those nurses interested. Shorter shifts are available as well as set days or set nights dependent on your availability.
There is excellent progression opportunities within this role. Whether you're are an RNLD or RMN who is keen to progress into managerial positions or become a specialist nurse, such as a nurse prescriber these opportunities are available.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RNLD or RMN role include:
- Salary up to £31,500 per annum
- Annual salary reviews
- 7:45am -2pm or 2pm - 8pm
- Set days or set nights are available
- Managerial positions or opportunities to become a specialist nurse, such as a nurse prescriber
- Pension scheme
As a Staff Nurse - RNLD or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Staff Nurse - RNLD or RMN, you will have:
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- An RNLD or RMN qualification
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment