Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - West London - £17 per hour plus enhancements for weekends
*Childcare and family friendly working hours*
You will be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) seeking a permanent opportunity in a Elderly Nursing Home in West London. The home is fully compliant nursing home with exceptional staffing levels, with excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you're a nurse that requires flexibility in your shift patterns, this role would be perfect:
- You can work early or late shifts - 7:45am until 2pm OR 2pm until 8pm.
- You can work set day or night shifts if this is also required to support your child care requirements.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Excellent pay rate of £17 per hour
- Childcare and family friendly working hours
- Early or late shifts available to suit you
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements for weekends
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- A RGN or RMN qualifications
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments