Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship - RMN or RNLD - Chelmsford, Essex - Up to £25,409 (£3,000 Increase after Preceptorship) + Enhancements + Special Bonus Package
Adult Acute Unit / Tier 4 CAMHS Unit / Rehab Unit
My Client is looking for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities ( RNLD ) to join their brilliant team of nurses at their private mental health hospital in Chelmsford, Essex.
The hospital site provides three adult psychiatric intensive care units, an adult acute unit, a tier 4 CAMHS unit and a rehabilitation and recovery unit that includes day care and the senior staff would hire you for the ward that would suit your skill set specifically.
They have an outstanding salary enhancement package that would rival any company in the UK. This includes; £3,000 loyalty bonus spread over 3 years, + 20% working nights or Saturdays, + 50% working days and + 50% working Bank Holidays.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will benefit from:
- £1,000 golden handshake bonus in month 1
- £1,000 loyalty bonus in month 12
- £1,000 loan offered to all new starters (paid back over 5 months without interest)
- £2,000 relocation bonus
- Free accommodation for a month
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
The role will require a nurse with a genuine interest in making a difference to people's lives. Working as a RMN or RNLD you will be expected to work and communicate in a safe and effective manner as part of a multi-disciplinary team. To observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward whilst ensuring that you provide an exceptional standard of care.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you must have:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK